[alberg30] Addendum to 66 ALBERG 30

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 18 10:04:37 PST 2000

From: Tom Sutherland <sutherlandt at prodigy.net>

David ... It would a bit difficult for me to speak to the specific boat
that you mention but I can address to some degree the situation which
surrounds the sale. I believe these circumstances to be very much in the
favor of the buyer. Under these  circumstances  you can very often get a
very good value in a boat ... you will have to determine what the boat
would be worth to you, but it certainly sounds like one you would like
to make an offer on.

Tom S
A30  #412
InCahoots