[alberg30] Addendum to 66 ALBERG 30

Brian Zinser bzinser at nmu.edu
Tue Jan 18 11:51:34 PST 2000

From: Brian Zinser <bzinser at nmu.edu>

I agree, I have found BUC values to be inflated, especially for boats in
these parts.  I suffered when I sold my old boat, but benefited when I
bought my new boat.  Its worth what somebody is willing to pay for
it.  Make a fair offer and sit.  I'll bet you will hear from them again.

Brian Zinser
Manana #134

Sign up for eLerts at: