[alberg30] A4 engine mounts in A30

A30240 at aol.com A30240 at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 19:15:54 PST 2000

From: A30240 at aol.com

Kevin

While I still had the AT4 I had to do some alignment.  Not much but a little.
 The plywood had compressed, so I added thin sheets of steel to build the
thickness.  It is slow and tedious, but works.  You could also use thin
aluminium.  The steel I used was from a piece of 4" duct bought at Hechingers
(of course you will have to go the Home Depot now).  I used tin snips to cut
it into 2" wide strips and inserted it one strip at a time between the ply
and the steel motor bracket.

Jim Davis
Isa Lei
240