[alberg30] (no subject)

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 21:32:00 PST 2000

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

David, just a caution:  If you plan to start that engine, you best have a
water supply, so you don't cause dammage.  If not, you will wreck the water
pump impeller, and have to replace that,  upwards of $30 bucks, and not easy
to get at  I doubt if you can do all those things for a  'couple grand'  I've
bought my first sailboat  in 1971.  They always cost more than you think.
Russ