[alberg30] (no subject)

dai at pdq.net dai at pdq.net
Thu Jan 20 07:02:54 PST 2000

From: "dai at pdq.net" <dai at pdq.net>

Russ,

If it has to do with a rebuilt engine, sitting in the water for over a year,
I content that if I try to start it, I will immediately detect that all
seals are dried and cracked, the engine was actually rebuilt in 1994 and
hasn't been started since the maiden voyage. I predict this. It is
inevitable. Kind of goes along with the engines I have rebuilt since
childhood on the farm in Missouri. Some of those rebuilds were, well,
adventures as well.

oh. the grand was for cleaning material, paint, varnish, sanding stuff,
and nothing for muscle, time, effort expended or replacing wood. The cost
of that appears to be two large pieces of combing around the cockpit with
more to be determined later. Below deck, I saw nothing broken or cracked.
But have my checklist ready to go for Saturday.

OH. btW made my first purchase of a boat in 1963, a 14' feathercraft, 35 hp
johnson OB at age 13 or so. 300.00. My expenses have greatly increased
in regard to any sport I have participated in since.

And my double check is:

Sanity 101, at A&M...oh, I am talking about the real A&M which has one
of the most marvelous record streaks in NCAA football History - I think it
was 83 in a row....
Prairie View A&M about 20 miles west of me and Y'all understand that
aggies are truly brilliant folks, whether it is at Prairie view, College
Station or Oklahoma A&M, I mean, State.

dai

Regards,

David Bell - dai at pdq.net

The young bloods of the South; sons of planters, lawyers about towns,
good billiard players and sportsmen, men who never did any work    never will. War suits them.. They are splendid riders, first rate
shots and utterly reckless. These men must all be killed or        employed by us before we can hope for peace.    General W. T. Sherman

For the fastest and easiest way to backup your files and, access them
from anywhere. Try @backup Free for 30 days.  Click here for a chance
to win a digital camera.