[alberg30] dingy gunnel guard

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Sat Jan 22 07:57:22 PST 2000

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

Joe... On Half Bath, Bathtub Mary's dinky... We use pool noodles with a 1"
hole in the center, I slice into the core with a blade and then open them
enough to wedge them over the gunnel. They are held in place with plastic wire
ties every 8" put through holes and around the noodle and pulled tight. The
pool noodle is a tuffer material than std. pipe insulation.

regards- Greg

> alberg30 wrote:
>
> From: "alberg30" <alberg30 at interactive.net>
>
> I am restoring my dingy.
>
> Does anyone have a supplier for a soft "gunnel guard" that can be
> attached to the gunnel of a fiberglass dingy?

Sign up for eLerts at: