[alberg30] Questions on toe rail and genoa track

Jim jbcundif at csinet.net
Sat Jan 22 16:05:30 PST 2000

From: Jim <jbcundif at csinet.net>

The Toe Rail popped out after the Genoa track bolts were removed. It
might have been wiser to put bolts back thru after the track was removed
but didn't expect that to happen. We will try to pull the toe rail back
but haven't done it yet because we are going to refinish the toerail too
as well as the other wood.
    To be clear it is not my boat, I am just helping some here and
there.  I believe the hull number is close to yours and the toe rail is
the vertical kind. Not sure what a newer type looks like.
    Jim