[alberg30] Alibris.com

Marianne King-Wilson addvalue at zeuter.com
Fri Jan 28 23:16:53 PST 2000

From: Marianne King-Wilson <addvalue at zeuter.com>

Sanders, thank you for the lead about Alibris.com.   Tested them with some pretty
esoteric titles, and they had everything. I bought three books I have been trying
to find for years.

Many thanks for sharing this!

Marianne King-Wilson
Windward #369

SandersM at aol.com wrote:

> http://www.Alibris.com (an online source for used and out-of-print books)

---
Parry Sound, in the heart of Georgian Bay's 30,000 Islands--
the big-water home of championship sailing races.
http://www.SailParrySound.on.ca tells the story.
Visit our windy, pristine waters for Sail Parry Sound's
Shark Class World Championship August 19-25, 2000

AND--the bid is in for Toronto Olympic Yachting events in 2008!

Stressed out?  Need a break? Visit this quiet, idyllic retreat at
http://www.zeuter.com/~addvalue/
Some openings still available for summer 2000.
Book now, for 15% reduction.

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.