[alberg30] Questions on toe rail and genoa track repair

A30240 at aol.com A30240 at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 12:13:28 PST 2000

From: A30240 at aol.com

When I pulled the bolts on Isa Lei #240 I had no problem with the rail
popping or the hull deck seperating.  The biggest problem I had was getting
the bolts out.  They had more curves than Marylin Monroe.  I had to use a
"brace and bit" with a screw driver blade to get the torque.  I would not
punch them out, but rely on big screw drivers and vice grips to twist them
out.  Plan on replacing at least half of them.

Jim Davis
Isa Lei
240

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.