[alberg30] Good winter reading; Shackleton

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Jan 31 16:46:05 PST 2000

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

Lee,

The version I read was Shakleton's own account.  I've also got a
shorter account written by F.A. Worsley, the captain of the
Endurance, but I've not read that one yet.  Extraordinary stuff,
indeed.  To do all that on short rations in such cold conditions,
too.  It's amazing.

 - George

FINNUS505 at aol.com wrote:
> 	[snip]
> Yes, a great tale.  I think the version you read must have been good, too, or
> else you wouldn't list it here.  Good reading!!!!!!!

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.