[alberg30] Questions on toe rail and genoa track

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 08:55:17 PST 2000

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

In a message dated 1/21/00 6:28:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jbcundif at csinet.net writes:

<< From: Jim <jbcundif at csinet.net>

 We just took the Genoa tracks off last weekend for the same reason.All
 bolts were accessible although some were not convienient. No cutting of
 fiberglass was necessary.
     Jim

Hi Jim,
When you had all the bolts out to get to the spacer wood beneath the genny
track, what did your toe rail do?  Did it spring out, or just sit there,
waiting to be rebedded and rebolted?  I eventualy have to do the same thing,
and I was just curious how you found things.  Do you have the older vertical
toe rail, like mine, or the newer design?
Thx,
Lee
Stargazer #255

Sign up for eLerts at: