[alberg30] Boyle update, re A30 plans

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Jan 13 06:00:42 PST 2000

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

Alan,

Please don't post them to the list.  Large binaries cause problems
for some people.  (I wish I had a cable modem!)  Instead, go to
http://www.onelist.com/files/alberg30/plans/ and upload them.  Then
post a message saying they're there.

 - George

"Alan P. Kefauver" wrote:

> From: "Alan P. Kefauver" <apk2 at home.com>
>
> I can send the GLAA jpg's in areduced size to anybody who wants them. They are currently (sailplan) 28inX22in at 72dpi. I reduced mine to 8.5X11 which let them be about 180dpi. Looks nice on photopaper through a photoprinter.
> If you can't reduce them, let me know and I'll post them to the group.

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it.  Sign
up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation.