[alberg30] #435 history

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Jan 18 06:00:15 PST 2000

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

Brent,

You probably already know all this, but that's Marjorie and Bill
Goettle's boat.  They've cruised it extensively and have decided
they want a little more living space.  You can view pictures of
the boat and read a bit at Marjorie's web site:
  http://users.erols.com/mgoettle/indexal.html

 - George

Brent Evers wrote:

> From: "Brent Evers" <phundawg at hotmail.com>
>
> Hello all -
>
> I'm new to the list (as of a few weeks or months now).  I've been reading,
> and learning, and this has been a great source of info.  A boat is on the
> market which I am interested in looking at, and was wondering if anyone knew
> any history/had any info on it.  Name is Jubilant, and the hull is #435.  I
> haven't seen it yet, but the more info I know up front, the more I will know
> what to look for.
>
> Thanks in advance, and you can email me any comment's off-list at
>
> phundawg at hotmail.com
>
> Regards,
>
> Brent

> You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it.  Sign
> up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation.

Sign up for eLerts at: