[alberg30] bfilge pump

Guy Lalonde lalondegc at videotron.ca
Tue Jan 18 17:12:24 PST 2000

From: Guy Lalonde <lalondegc at videotron.ca>

David,

on #466 there are 2 brass (or maybe bronze) thru-hulls above the waterline under the lazarette. On starboard it is the discharge for the automatic electric bilge pump. On the port side it is the discharge from the engine. I have a manual bilge pump (which I have never used, gotta change the membrane on it), mounted on the underside of the port cockpit seat, aft of the locker cover. I assume the discharge is "spliced" in to use one of the those 2 thru-hulls. I've never went into the lazarette to look, can't for now because the boat is all covered up.

Cheers
Guy.
Cyrena #466