[alberg30] motor mounts

marc porter marcroberts at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 19:45:06 PDT 2000

Dear List-Members,
We have finished overhauling our Atomic 4 and are
ready to reinstall the engine.  The old engine mount
consists of a metal bracket that rested on top of what
appeared to be a rubber shock absorber.  The metal
components is fine but the rubber "pad" is very
deteriorated.  Can anyone tell us the correct name for
the rubber "pad" and where we can find new ones?
Thanks in advance.

---Marc

http://invites.yahoo.com/

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!