[alberg30] Check out Sails4Free.com   Great Gear 4 Free

finnus505 at aol.com finnus505 at aol.com
Sat Jul 29 06:01:02 PDT 2000

 <A HREF="http://www.sails4free.com/">Click here: Sails4Free.com   Great Gear
4 Free</A>

Hi friends,

I found this site on the CYOA list, and a few of the members had tried it.
The concensus was that it takes a long time to get the product after you have
ordered it and paid the s&h, but apart from that, you get what you want.
Stargazer needs a new mainsail cover, so I thought I'd give this a chance.  I
know I couldn't make a cover for 25 bucks.
 Anyone recently ordered a mainsail cover, and still have the dimensions on
hand, ie, length over all, height at the mast, 'girth' at the point behind
the mast where the sail on it's slides gathers, girth at the middle of the
boom, roomy enough for a newer, stiffer main to be flaked neatly without
being crushed, etc.?
thx for any help,
Lee

Your Planet+Your Browser+Your Choice = NeoPlanet! Download Free Now!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7675/10/_/476031/_/964875668/