[alberg30] Need to borrow a sail

Frank Ficken fficken at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 29 16:06:27 PDT 2000

Help!

I will be racing Windy Too (#410) in the NE Singlehanded
Championships out of Newport, RI next weekend 8/5-6. I was wondering
if anyone might have a 140 Genoa I might borrow for the race in case
we have light winds. Does anyone live in the area or know anyone who
does? Also, are there any other boats that have close enough
measurements that the sails would be basically the same? I am selling
the boat and so do not want to buy a new sail for her.

Thanks,

Frank Ficken
FFicken at hotmail.com

0% Introductory APR!