[alberg30] leak

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Jul 13 09:58:24 PDT 2000

Sanders,

I've got a newer hull (#543) and the tank is molded into the hull.
Actually, the bottom surfaces ARE the inside of the hull.  The
plywood panels of the vberth are all removeable, but the tank
extends aft under the "seat" in the middle of the vberth.

I'm not sure of the details in the older boats.  You might send
an email to Mike Lehman (he's not on this list, but his email
address is in the book).  He completely restored Valency, Tony
Fortnam's boat.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/

Law.com is the preeminent online destination for legal professionals.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6874/10/_/476031/_/963509541/