[alberg30] Keel damage / Repair

Andy Vine andyv at intergate.bc.ca
Sat Jul 15 07:48:35 PDT 2000

Thanks to those who replied to my first query.
The damaged area on the keel is still damp and I'm considering my options in
tems of repairing sooner or later.  I'd be very interested to hear from
anyone who has experience and knowledge on this topic. How serious is the
potential for rust problems if a small amount of moisture remains inside the
cavity? Is there in fact some lining material between the iron and the
glass?
Andy Vine
Anila Vara's (#175)

http://click.egroups.com/1/7020/10/_/476031/_/963676164/