[alberg30] Bilge Blower

Rick Leach rleach at mbayaq.org
Mon Jul 17 08:39:09 PDT 2000

Brian,

I saw this new blower up for auction today:

	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=383281064

Even if you don't want to hassle with bidding, it shows the Jabsco Part
Number.  It might be a good starting point for finding what you're looking
for.

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121

Experience MSN...
Get 1 FREE* month of unlimited Internet access!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6323/10/_/476031/_/963848255/