[alberg30] Corrosion

John Bailey baileyje at voyager.net
Sat Jul 29 16:43:11 PDT 2000

George,

Thanks for the reply.  I've tried polish on the winches with no effect.
Most of the name has worn off.  It is "Merr---?" Bros. in Boston.  That's
the best I can make out.  It is a #5.

By the way, I sent you e-mail to find out how to join the Chesapeake Alberg
30 club.  Did you get it?  How do I go about it.

John Bailey
"Zevulun"  #33