[alberg30] GM25 Leaks water

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Sun Jul 30 13:16:26 PDT 2000

Hmmmm. How about the fitting that leaves the head at the very front. There is a short hose that goes from the head to the themo housing. A pinhole leak, in either the hose or the fitting,  under pressure could force water behind the fly wheel. Other than the head gasket, I don't think there is any seal there that is adjacent to a water passage.
Alan

On 7/27/2000 at 4:28 PM Charles Haggart wrote:

>My GM25 has a water leak. When the engine is running it drips down just
>behind the fly wheel. It
>seems to originate above the main bearing. I assume it is a seal because
>there is no water in the oil and the engine runs just fine. Any suggestions?
>
>-

0% Introductory APR!
Instant Approval!
Aria Visa - get yours today.