[alberg30] A30 Survey/Holding Tank Installation

Wed Jul 19 19:08:07 PDT 2000

JT and Laura,

I'm not sure where you'd put a 28 gallon holding tank.  There are
lots of options for holding tanks.  I'd suggest that you consider
the Kracor #5022 tank, which holds 15 gallons.  This will fit
under the port vberth, eliminating the drawer on that side.
There's a short description in the Alberg 30 Maintenance manual.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/