[alberg30] Use cheap vodka, not RV anti-freeze

Daniel Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Thu Jul 13 14:55:34 PDT 2000

Brian Zinser wrote:

> At the beginning of this season, I emptied the RV anti-freeze
> that I had put in my water tank...

A trick I learned from the guy I bought my A-30 from 15 years ago...

Use a bottle of cheap vodka, not RV antifreeze. Pump out as much water
as you can from the sink, add the vodka and pump 'till you get vodka out
the tap. Works great (in Ithaca NY where it get c-o-l-d), and very
little effort to pump it out, add a little water, pump again, no
flushing and no after taste.

--Dan S.
dans at stmktg.com
Watcher of the Skies, #201, 1966, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
http://click.egroups.com/1/6628/10/_/476031/_/963528523/