[alberg30] outboard engines

Mon Jun 26 07:44:47 PDT 2000

Russ,

Lunenburg is unique and charming!  Lunenburg and Quebec Citie are the only two
cities on the North American continent that received special recognition as
Heritage cities for their unique architecture and unchanged character over
hundreds of years.  The South Shore area including Mahone Bay, Lunenburg and
Chester would be great Alberg sailing areas...Carl would have loved the area
himself!  He sailed a 26' Pearson Commander that he designed for Pearson as the
cuddy cabin day sailing version of the Pearson Ariel.  Some day (you never know,
maybe next year) we will sell our Pearson Electra and Bluenose 24 and plunge
into the ownership of an Alberg 30!  They are magnificent looking boats!  My
wife, who is 5' 6" says she wants our next boat to have headroom since we are
now in our 50's!

Scott

rap1208 at aol.com wrote:

> Scott, My wife and I spent about 5 days in Lunenberg, with one afternoon with
> patches if clear skies,  the rest was foggy, but charming.
> Russ

> Make PayPal your friend.
> Sign up today and get a $5 bonus.

Click here for a chance to win airfare to Vegas for you and 20 friends,
$15,000 and a suite at Bellagio for New Year's from Expedia.com. Or
win 2 roundtrip tickets anywhere in the U.S. given away daily.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5296/8/_/476031/_/960515420/