[alberg30] The Perfect Storm

Tue Jun 27 19:35:57 PDT 2000

of the prevailing winds so things can change quickly.
Bob Lincoln
Indigo #590

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Vanderloo [mailto:jvdloo at sympatico.ca]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 2:35 PM
To: alberg30 at egroups.com
Subject: Re: [alberg30] Trailers

Do you have any idea of the unloaded weight of the
trailer?  Specifically, I
wonder whether whether I could reasonably haul one back
from Winnipeg to
Ottawa behind a 150hp Honda Accord.  (My wife's been
looking for an excuse
to visit a close friend in Thunder Bay!)

W.r.t. your recently commenced sailing season on Lake
Winnipeg (I assume),
is it true that the average depth there is in the order
of 12'?