[alberg30] thanks for help

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Mon Jun 12 14:05:01 PDT 2000

To The Group,

I would like to thank all who responded to my request in regard
repowering #412. I have noted all of your comments and suggestions and
am trying my best to make an informed decision. I am leaning toward the
Universal but still considering
Yanmar and Westerbeke (guess I am a slow learner)  Any more thoughts you
could send to me direct ... the list may be tired of the subject,  but I
still welcome any and all comments.

Thanks again !

Tom S
A30  #412

Go to Expedia.com to win airfare to Vegas for you and 20 friends,
$15,000 and a suite at Bellagio for New Year's. Or win 2 roundtrip
tickets anywhere in the U.S. given away daily. Click here for a chance win.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5295/8/_/476031/_/960843929/