[alberg30] Group purchase-oh yea

alberg30 alberg30 at interactive.net
Mon Jun 12 17:01:56 PDT 2000

Now here's an idea for a group purchase! How about we purchase a trailer for an A30, and then we can all use it for those emergency occasions when we need to relocate our boats, etc?

Just like Uhaul! I bet there's enough people trying to move their A30's from one place to another. I bet there are trailers that can be built that would even allow you to jack stand your boat in your yard and then remove the trailer afterwards.

Another brilliant idea from the Mad Scientist's Workshop!

Joe #499
"One Less Traveled"