[alberg30] Digest Number 628

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Tue Jun 13 02:09:59 PDT 2000

The wiring harness on the Westerbeke shorted and caught fire two years
ago. Never figured out why. I replaced it myself. Chief problem was the
supplier sent the wrong harness the first time so we wasted a lot of
time. Otherwise it is fine. It does vibrate at low revs a bit and the
air cleaner is not removable because of lack of clearance.

    My boat is documented but I still have a Virginia title.
                                        - Gordon