[alberg30] Alberg 30 for sale

fficken at hotmail.com fficken at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:49:58 PDT 2000

I am selling "Windy Too". She is a 1970 Alberg 30, hull number 417.
She is in great shape and I have been sailing her extensively this
year on Long Island Sound. She has new deck paint, all teak has been
revarnished, new bottom paint (picked up over half a knot!), new head
and all hoses, most thru hulls have been replaced, standing rigging
has been replaced using Norseman fittings. Brewers-Mamaroneck has
done over $9,000 dollars worth of work to her in the last two years.
She still has her Atomic 4 engine, which is running very strong.
During her haul last winter, Brewers ran through the engine and
pronounce it in great shape. She really doesn't need much of anything
except someone to sail her.

She is currently located in Long Island Sound/Newport,RI. A delivery
to anywhere in NE or the Mid-Atlantic states will be included in the
sale.

Email FFicken at hotmail.com for more info.