[alberg30] M320b

Peter Amos P.A.Amos at tesco.net
Fri Jun 16 14:19:44 PDT 2000

Dick,from the informatiom I got from the Westerbeke Web page the max torque is at 2600 rpm and this is the speed I run usually run at .At these revs I get 5 knots .If I go to 3000rpm I get a little under 6knots but any increase in revs above that seems to give no significant increase in hull speed. You seem to be doing better with your 2 blade 12 x 6 than I am with a 3 blade 12 x 8.
Re living in England:yes I do and during the spring,summer and autumn(fall) there is no place else I would rather be,but when winter draws on I get the urge to see palm trees and dolphins and Publix and K Mart.I know exactly what you mean about our cool weather, I live on the North coast of Kent, on the sea front and when those winter northers come down the North Sea the first thing they hit is my double glazing .
Peter Amos Tait Tait 478