[alberg30] Transducer Mounting

Bill Newman bnewman at netcom.ca
Wed Jun 21 03:21:03 PDT 2000

I am replacing the old rotary depth sounder with the modern type.  I
have the type of transducer that is to be mounted inside the hull.  The
directions state that it should be mounted at an angle of not more than
15 degrees to horizontal.  It seems the angle of the hull is much
steeper than this.  I believe the typical mounting location is under the
forward section of either settee.  Does anyone have any suggestions of
the best way to resolve the steep angle problem?

Bill Newman
Marion Rose III #233

SALESFORCE.COM MAKES SOFTWARE OBSOLETE
Secure, online sales force automation with 5 users FREE for 1 year!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2658/10/_/476031/_/961582948/