[alberg30] Coaming holes

Brian Zinser bzinser at nmu.edu
Tue Jun 27 05:02:31 PDT 2000

This spring I stripped my brightwork.  When I was working on the coaming, I
came across 4 screw holes on each side (outside) immediately in front of the
large forward winch blocks.  The holes look like they held a small
rectanaglular identification plate.  I know several Pearsons have the name
of the builder and the model in this location.  Does anyone have similar
holes? And, if so, what do they mount to the outside of the coaming?

Brian A. Zinser
Manana #134