[alberg30] Insurance

finnus505 at aol.com finnus505 at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 11:22:34 PDT 2000

blathom at windgate.com writes:

<< hased another boat-not sail this time. I am in the insurance
 phase of decision at the moment. My general insurance company will add the
 boat to my auto/home/etc policy for $305.00. Some have mentioned Boat US as
 an alternative at a reasonable price. The problem is do they pay off in the
 event of damage or liability claim? Has anyone had experience with a Boat
 US insurance claim? If so was it positive or otherwise?

 I ask this because a lot of folks in the past have had trouble with Boat US
 on merchandise issues which makes be a bit more wary than usual.
 Bill Lathom <blathom at windgate.com> or http:\\windgate.com

HI Bill,

I am with BOATS/US now because they do pay in the event of a claim.  I was
insured with someone else, and one of BOATS/US' insureds did alot of damage
to my boat.  BOATS/US treated us so well that we switched to them!
Lee

How about a flat, no-fee long distance rate of 6.7¢ per min. -
or less? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you rates which
fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3820/8/_/476031/_/959970164/