[alberg30] French Alberg Triton

berube5 Berube5 at home.com
Sat Jun 3 09:17:15 PDT 2000

Hi Philippe,

I am a big fan of Carl Alberg's designs. I have a 1960 Pearson (Alberg)
Triton #99.

I had heard that a Triton version was built in France. I would very much
like to see more information about it. I have access to some Triton
materials that you might find interesting.

By the way, there is also a "Triton" e-mail list on egroups.com that you
might want to check out. I know there are many Triton fans on this list
who would love to hear about your Triton.

http://www.egroups.com/group/triton

Listed below is the web site of the National Triton Association - there
is quite a bit of information there as well.

http://pweb.netcom.com/~suter/nta/index.html

Best regards,

Dana Berube (of French descent)
1960 Pearson Triton #99 "JADE"
Narragansett Bay, RI

"Philippe.de-Bersuder" wrote:

> Hello Tom, I read that you have (in the past?) an Alberg Triton. I have one,
> actually moored in South of Spain. Do you have some plans or docs about it?
> I will do soon some pages on my site (article from a french newspaper issued
> in february 1965 or so, with some pictures of the french version). I let you
> know.
> See you on the line, philippe (the frenchman)...

> @Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
> Try @Backup FREE and recieve 300 points from mypoints.com Install now:

Remember the good 'ol days
http://click.egroups.com/1/4053/8/_/476031/_/960049037/