[alberg30] Alberg Typhoon

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Wed Jun 7 20:45:04 PDT 2000

Hi Lockman,

Bluenose B183 sounds like one of the original wooden ones...We have HELLDIVER,
a McVay built Mahone Bay fiberglass one.  Getting ready to overhaul trailer -
leaf springs look like they were installed upside down!  Also going to use 600
wet sand to bring back gelcoat!

Scott

P.S. Does the Cape Dory have an engine and trailer?  What sails?

abdullah at ns.sympatico.ca wrote:

> Hello all. Just wanted to let everyone know about an 18ft Alberg Typhoon
> that is for sale up here in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia.  She was built in 1973
> and the asking price is C$5000. Anybody who is interested can contact me.
>
> Regards,
>
> Lokman Abdullah
> Alyshka
> Bluenose B183

beMANY! has a new way to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on
saving more each month: Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3821/8/_/476031/_/960435924/