[alberg30] Alberg Typhoon

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Thu Jun 8 02:51:43 PDT 2000

I never saw a woodenTyphoon either, Russ, I thought the person posting sailed
a Bluemose Class sloop, a full keeled daysailer designed by Willliam Roue,
original designer of the Bluenose schooner of Canada, plus I thought he was
selling a Cape Dory Typhoon, too!  Mahone Bay is quite a pretty place as is
Lunenburg

Scott