[alberg30] polishing the hull

alberg30 alberg30 at interactive.net
Sun Jun 11 20:08:20 PDT 2000

To the group:

Thanks for all the help re: polishing the hull. All your advice was
excellent, and I think am I am going to give this a shot. Scaffolding
and a taking the weight off the buffer were two things I never
considered in detail. But you all have given me some excellent ideas.
Will let you know how it comes out.

Joe #499
"One Less Traveled"