[alberg30] coating rudder hardware

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Jun 12 06:33:42 PDT 2000

Joe,

Are you talking about the straps of the pintles and gudgeons?  If so,
the putty over them is just to provide a fair surface.  I recommend using
something easy to remove.  You can mix up some West epoxy with West's
lightweight fairing filler (I don't recall the number) as one alternative.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/