[alberg30] thanks for help

Christopher Sousa jsss at net1plus.com
Mon Jun 12 20:30:23 PDT 2000

Tom,

I am currently running the 13 h.p. Yanmar which is a great engine, the only
problem it shakes at low r.p.m. which is a common problem. I installed a
non-Yanmar motor mount on my engine and cured a major portion of the vibration.
I would personally lean toward the Westerbeke, a co-worked was V.P. of
Manufacturing there for a few years and speaks very highly of their
qualification process for vendor parts and the quality of the product.

Stephen Sousa

Tom Sutherland wrote:

> To The Group,
>
> I would like to thank all who responded to my request in regard
> repowering #412. I have noted all of your comments and suggestions and
> am trying my best to make an informed decision. I am leaning toward the
> Universal but still considering
> Yanmar and Westerbeke (guess I am a slow learner)  Any more thoughts you
> could send to me direct ... the list may be tired of the subject,  but I
> still welcome any and all comments.
>
> Thanks again !
>
> Tom S
> A30  #412

> Go to Expedia.com to win airfare to Vegas for you and 20 friends,
> $15,000 and a suite at Bellagio for New Year's. Or win 2 roundtrip
> tickets anywhere in the U.S. given away daily. Click here for a chance win.

Life's too short to send boring email. Let SuperSig come to the rescue.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5108/8/_/476031/_/960856201/