[alberg30] diesel conversion

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Mon Jun 12 18:17:58 PDT 2000

Dick ... Your a hoot !  Not sure how to take this.  Is it an invite to
come down and check out your install?  If so I may take you up on it.

I may have a Catalina 30 to bring to St. Pete in a July. That should not
be too far out of the way.

You and I have one thing in common. At least I think we might ,  there
is not an Alberg 30 within 300 miles of where I live so I pretty much
have to reinvent the wheel at most every turn.

Believe me I am looking for the best engine for my boat . Price could be
the determining factor but only if I think all else is pretty much
equal.

By the way ....You never did answer my question about the difference
between the Kubota and the Universal. Is there anything on the web about
the Kubota marine engine ?  I have not been able to find anything. One
dealer told the Universal was a Kubota.

Tom S
# 412