[alberg30] Hull numbers

sandersm at aol.com sandersm at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 15:57:17 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/15/00 6:25:13 PM, P.A.Amos at tesco.net writes:

>I would certainly like to know something of her history but have no idea
>how to trace it.

If I am right, and it's a Coast Guard documentation number, I would think
that the Coast Guard headquarters could provide you with information.  That's
the whole point of issuing documentation numbers, right?  I suppose, too,
that she could have been documented through the Venezuelan authorities,
although I would have expected the "Hull No." part to be in Spanish in that
case.

Interesting project.  Let us know how it turns out.

Sanders McNew
WILD ELF  # 297
Oyster Bay, New York

Lonely? Get Firetalk!
Free, unlimited calls anywhere in the world.
Free voice chat on hundreds of topics.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5477/8/_/476031/_/961109877/