[alberg30] thanks for help

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 15 19:19:01 PDT 2000

That is exactly what you have done. .... Confused the issue!

Because the idea of Hand starting, lighter weight, and 1/2 pt. of fuel
per hour is quite appealing to me. Thanks  for the in put. Did you
install this engine in Mandolaire or was it in when you bought her?

Tom S
# 412

ts7007 at aol.com wrote:

> Tom S, not  to confuse the issue, but " Mandolaire" hull #5 has a
> Universal
> 5411 11hp that does a great job, weighs less than the WB or Atomic 4
> and uses
> about a pint an hour. With a 2 blade prop it doesn't have the punch
> that the
> bigger engine has although I understand that a three bladed wheel will
> help.
> By the way it has a compression release and can be hand started....
> Tom S
> A30 "Mandolaire"

Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
Conference in the whole family on the same call.
Let the fights begin!  Visit Firetalk.com - Click below.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5476/8/_/476031/_/961128265/