[alberg30] Hull numbers

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri Jun 16 06:43:59 PDT 2000

Peter,

You might send an email inquiry to mailto:jjquinn at nvdc.uscg.mil
(an email address I got from http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-m/vdoc/nvdc.htm)
asking about getting the documentation transfers of the vessel.
Somewhere in the vessel, there should be a permanent documentation
number, ususally identified by "Doc. no."  You'll need that.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/

Missing old school friends? Find them here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/5534/8/_/476031/_/961163043/