[alberg30] thanks for help

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Wed Jun 21 19:34:14 PDT 2000

Often, diesel engines will outlast gasoline ones with regular maintenance
and good care.  If the Volvo diesel is anything like the Volvo auto
gasoline engines it should go the miles (nautical miles, that is! :)). My
1984 Volvo 245 wagon went for 300,000 miles with no major engine work other
than tune-ups and oil changes...I used to charter Beneteau 305 and First
35's all with the Volvo diesel...never had any problems!

Scott

http://click.egroups.com/1/2658/10/_/476031/_/961641262/