[alberg30] Digest Number 638

Chester and Jan Koop cjk at tir.com
Sat Jun 24 16:24:39 PDT 2000

RE: [alberg30] Digest Number 638Back in 1985 I requested and received from Whitby Boats a one page copy of their wiring schematic for the A30 as originally installed.  If no one else has ready access to this information I will try to dig it up and it scan into an a e-mail message (if I can figure that part out). I may not be able to get to this until around the 10th of July- leaving tomorrow for two weeks on the east coast (N.  England area). Will check when I get back to see if infor is still being requested.

Chet Koop
Tanagroa  #445