[alberg30] outboard engines

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Jun 26 07:44:47 PDT 2000

A tremendous advantage of Yves' system is that it doesn't change the
hull of the boat.  I think that cutting an outboard well into the
lazarette would pretty much destroy the resale value, as well as
create potential safety hazards.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/