[alberg30] The Perfect Storm

Bob Johns rjohns3 at optonline.net
Tue Jun 27 19:53:01 PDT 2000

>begin 644 Happy99.exe
>M35I0``(````$``\`__\``+@`````````0``:````````````````````````
>M``````````````````````$``+H0``X?M`G-(;@!3,TAD)!4:&ES('!R;V=R
>M86T@;75S="!B92!R=6X@=6YD97(@5VEN,S(-"B0W````````````````````

Dick,

You seem to have one of those viruses that passes itself on to everyone on
your address list. These have infected this mailing list before. The 'text'
to your message of Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:14:25 -0500 (CDT) starts off as the
excerpt above and goes on for several screens. George Dinwiddie can tell
you about it and what to do to get rid of  it. The message you sent about
12 minutes later about The Perfect Storm came through fine. (The one with
the virus had the same subject.) I have a Mac so I don't know what you have
to do to get rid of the virus. Call George.

Regards,

	Bob Johns,  Wind Call #397

Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
Visit Firetalk.com - click below.