[alberg30] cockpit hatch

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 2 06:09:25 PST 2000

From: Tom Sutherland <sutherlandt at prodigy.net>

Gordon .... I assume the hatch you have is not a flush fit with the
floor of the cockpit. Does this pose any problem? What about the latch ?
Does it latch down from beneath ? Any problem here ?

Tom S
A30  #412

Gordon White wrote:

> From: Gordon White <gewhite at crosslink.net>
>
> Lee,
>     You're right about my hatch, though it is not like the forward
> hatch at least on my boat, in fact is a LOT stronger than the fore
> hatch or at least has a metal frame not a wood frame.
>                 - Gordon (A275)

MAXIMIZE YOUR CARD, MINIMIZE YOUR RATE!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2122/4/_/476031/_/952006195/