[alberg30] cockpit sole hatch

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Fri Mar 3 04:32:31 PST 2000

From: "Gordon E. White" <gewhite at crosslink.net>

  My hatch stands about an inch proud of the sole of course. It is right forward and I have never, that I can recall, tripped over it.
    I seldom secure the latches though it is possible. The guy that installed it cut openings in the lockers under the cockpit seats on each side so you can reach in and fasten them. I might do that if I were offshore in a gale, but I have not bothered on the Bay, in 10 years.
                        Gordon White A-275

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/936/4/_/476031/_/952084281/